Necessary Roughness: New Rules for the Contact Sport of Business
Mimi uses the ultimate team game to highlight motivational and teambuilding principles that are crucial in today’s hard-fought personal and professional success.
- The intention to get to a certain place makes you unstoppable, and your action causes the impossible to become possible.
- Time of possession is everything – the clock is the key.
- When the whistle blows, the play is over.
In this practical, extremely humorous, female-friendly presentation, Mimi shares the secrets of capitalizing on opportunity and intention, so you can become the ultimate coach for yourself and your team.
Whom Do You Trust?
These days trust is in short supply. To retain your best employees, it is more important than ever that they trust their leaders. And it’s a two-way street. There are ways employees can build or rebuild trust with the boss. In this presentation, Mimi will enlighten you with action steps for both. Some highlights are:
- Be clear and focused about your expectations of people; if you are one of the “people,” make the effort to get clear.
- Leaders must listen, sense and respond. Employees can be proactive by modeling those behaviors.
- Bosses need to give timely feedback, and employees need to actively seek it. Both need to be willing to have those eyeball to eyeball conversations to build trust.
Gaining Trust With Your Clients: The Best Competitive Advantage
With technology generating more and more transparency, your customers and clients can hold you to higher standards. How can you make a profit when everyone has instant access to your cost, pricing and strongest competitors? The best competitive advantage is gaining trust. Mimi, provides, with lots of humor, four growth strategies for gaining trust, and three pitfalls to avoid on your road to triumph.
One of the three pitfalls to avoid is losing your sense of humor. Mimi will take you from misery to mirth, and have you laughing about the very troubles that make “trust” a valued commodity.
Men & Women: Can We Talk?
Only two types of audiences qualify: Men and Women! A must-see presentation for anyone who has contact with the opposite sex. Insightful. Rousing. Hilarious.
- How to talk so men/women will listen
- Get past the myths and stereotypes for winning/improving team performance
- Learn how to go from frustration to fun
Life is one continuous chain of negotiations. Mimi is the master of the art, teaching audiences exactly how to get what they want with dignity and honor.
- Learn How And When To “Push The Pause Button”
- Control Body Language And Speech To Gain Favorable Results
- 5 Secrets To “Seal The Deal” Every Time
Tactics To Triumph In Tough Times
Go from misery to mirth with Mimi, laughing through the good times and the bad. She demonstrates to any audience how to gain the edge in these turbulent times, while keeping your eye on the prize.
- 4 sure-fire growth strategies for tough times
- Avoiding the 5 pitfalls that throw us off course
- Tactics to strengthen your ties to clients and customers
All Stressed Up and No Place To Go
From the book Bless Your Stress: It Means You’re Still Alive!
- Discover the signs of the war within: worry – anger – resentment
- Learn how to gain control before you blow the deal
- Opt for alternative positive actions
4 Steps to Managing Anyone
The four essential actions to get results through people.
- Manage your employees, your boss, the plumber, even your teenager.
- Delegate clearly, motivate with purpose, supply the tools, and give feedback.
Your Time Is Yours!
To make your time yours, we must communicate to others our goals and priorities.
- Say “no” to potential time-wasters.
- Beat procrastination when it rears its ugly head.
- Handle crises
Power Up! Empower Yourself to Success
An action plan to take control of your career.
- A six-point map to get you where you want to go.
- How to get going when you don’t “feel” like it.
Power Up! A Woman’s Guide
The most valuable information women will ever need.
- Recognize the value of mentors and mental strength.
- Avoid the seven deadly sins.
Speaking With Confidence: Manage Those Butterflies!
Public speaking is our number one fear...death is number 5.
- Address groups with confidence and skill.
- Convert nervousness to positive energy.
- Organize material and field questions with grace and control.
At Your Service
Gain the competitive edge to gain customers for life.
- Learn when to talk and when to listen.
- Effective questioning and verifying techniques.
- How to be courteous under pressure.